1. “if you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
2. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”—Henry Ford
3. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Harold R. Mc Alindon.
4. “The time is always right to do what is right.”—Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “If you’re feeling helpless, help someone.” ― Aung San Suu Kyi
6. Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
7. The mind is everything. What you think you become. –Buddha
8. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
9. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
10. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius